Institute Affairs: Chouinard Hall Guest Apartment
A one-bedroom apartment in Chouinard Hall is available for Institute visitors.
1. The apartment will be charged at the rate of $35.00 per day for a single person. Double occupancy at the rate of $45.00 per day.
2. NO PETS are allowed in either space.
3. Maid service will be provided once a week for linen changes. Both areas will be cleaned and trash emptied as needed.
1. Reservations for the guest apartment may be made for any official visitor with preference being given to visiting faculty.
2. Reservation requests for the guest apartment are made directly to the Housing Manager. The reservation list will be maintained by the Director of Housing.
3. The Housing office will bill the school or department for their guests.
4. A private phone is available for the guest(s) provided the dean or department head approves. The host school or department will be billed for any phone calls made by the guest(s).
5. A minimum of a 48-hour notice is required to cancel or change a reservation. The first night’s room rate will be charged without proper advance cancellation notice.
The apartment is in great demand by all schools. We try to accommodate everyone equally. Please place your reservation in advance and advise Housing when a cancellation occurs.